Taferim

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for anyone who enjoys Skyrim to hang out and swap stories.

4 posters

What do we love about Skyrim.

Edokhiin

What do we love about Skyrim. Empty What do we love about Skyrim.

Post  Edokhiin Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:23 pm

Hey guys, I think we should just take a step back and actually talk about what we love in this game.
    I'll start:

The scenery, this game is just amazing for the landscape. I've taken about a 20 screenshot of waterfalls and cave's. This game is beautiful.
    Melodrama
    Melodrama
    Admin

What do we love about Skyrim. Empty Re: What do we love about Skyrim.

Post  Melodrama Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:25 pm

The sounds and effects are amazing! I especially love the way they animated the horses, but the drawn-sword stance is wicked awesome too Smile

I also really, really like the little stories and things they weave into the lives of the characters. Like the blacksmith's little girl at the start - she keeps talking to him about how she wants to be as good as him when she grows older. There are also random quests scattered here and there that just feel really.. unscripted! Bethesda has done a really good job on this.
    JC_Miller
    JC_Miller

What do we love about Skyrim. Empty Love

Post  JC_Miller Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:05 pm

I love that I turned full vampire in the middle of Riverrun and then everyone tried to kill me and my friends eradicated half the town on my part lol no unconciousness like everyone in riverrun is dead :\ wonder how that will affect the game
    ron1n
    ron1n

Post  ron1n Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:55 am

Content. Content, content,content. I love that you can't walk 2 meters in this game without seeing something new to explore or interact with. Not to mention the insane amount of quests.

To put this in perspective:

I spent 38 hours FINISHING (the whole entire game) Mass Effect 2. I've already spent 38 hours playing Skyrim and I've barely scratched the surface. I think by today's game standards (mostly crappy) that is truly something special.
    ron1n
    ron1n

Post  ron1n Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:56 am

Content. Content, content,content. I love that you can't walk 2 meters in this game without seeing something new to explore or interact with. Not to mention the insane amount of quests.

To put this in perspective:

I spent 38 hours FINISHING (the whole entire game) Mass Effect 2. I've already spent 38 hours playing Skyrim and I've barely scratched the surface. I think by today's game standards (mostly crappy) that is truly something special.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content