Taferim

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for anyone who enjoys Skyrim to hang out and swap stories.

2 posters

Amusing Glitches

Melodrama
    Melodrama
    Admin

Amusing Glitches Empty Amusing Glitches

Post  Melodrama Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:56 am

Amusing Glitches 2011-259

Geroff my horse!

I had Aela (my character's wife) following me when the Battle of Whiterun started. For some reason, she took off running toward Whiterun every time I stopped talking to her. I followed her on my horse for a while, but then she stopped for some reason. I dismounted beside her. She mounted! I could neither get her off nor get her to move.

Map travelling saved me, but I found it amusing anyway.

Who else thinks "mount horse" should be an NPC follower command? (Instead of "kill horse". What a stupid idea, having that as the command.)
    JC_Miller
    JC_Miller

Amusing Glitches Empty Mount Horse

Post  JC_Miller Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:29 am

I think Follower NPC's should have their own horses, would make them trying to follow you whilst on horseback better.
    I think I posted in my skyrim logic thing but I found this funny.
    Was talking to General Tullius and he was all like here have this blade for your new rank
    *Dwarven Shield Received* I figured a General would know the difference between the two by now haha
    Melodrama
    Melodrama
    Admin

Amusing Glitches Empty Re: Amusing Glitches

Post  Melodrama Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:44 am

JC_Miller wrote:I think Follower NPC's should have their own horses, would make them trying to follow you whilst on horseback better.
    I think I posted in my skyrim logic thing but I found this funny.
    Was talking to General Tullius and he was all like here have this blade for your new rank
    *Dwarven Shield Received* I figured a General would know the difference between the two by now haha

Haha, I saw the post but I read it wrong the first time. Yeah those are funny. I've also seen a number of inconsistencies between subtitles/voice (I use subtitles because the voices can be pretty slow sometimes; I started using them because my audio was broken when I began Skyrim).

I also found a mistake in a book! I don't even read them very often, but in Oblivion Crisis the author (or editor?) used the word "sacked" in the place of "ransacked". Brilliant. They sacked a town. Now they are looking for new applicants.
    JC_Miller
    JC_Miller

Amusing Glitches Empty glitches

Post  JC_Miller Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:04 am

You can acctually use sacked in reference to taking a city e.g the sacking of Troy etc but yea there are some funny glitches, I had a revenant (high level zombie) that I made not die and follow me around for like three days until he eventually expired haha

Sponsored content

Amusing Glitches Empty Re: Amusing Glitches

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:10 am