Taferim

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for anyone who enjoys Skyrim to hang out and swap stories.

2 posters

General Information

Melodrama
    Melodrama
    Admin

General Information Empty General Information

Post  Melodrama Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:21 am

So guys, if you want to manage multiple savegames with flourishing ease - try [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

There's a good overview of some of the top skyrim mods out so far at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I reccommend you check them out.
    Melodrama
    Melodrama
    Admin

General Information Empty tried and loving

Post  Melodrama Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:57 am

Oh and yes, I've personally tried the savegame thing. I can send you guys the file if you don't want to sign up for Nexus forums.

One other thing you should know - the SGM program automatically puts "Skyrim.exe" as its target file. You need to tell the program to read "TESV.exe".
    Melodrama
    Melodrama
    Admin

General Information Empty woooooah

Post  Melodrama Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:20 am

Good lord.. I used the RAM mod they suggested, and my game is running a good deal smoother now. Or perhaps it's just an illusion of "it must work better now". Either way, I feel that it made a huge difference. I have 8GB of RAM installed, so jumping Skyrim's capability from 2G to 4G should technically make a big whacking difference. And so far it seems to have.

If you are trying to find it on your own and can't, go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
    Melodrama
    Melodrama
    Admin

General Information Empty Sharing

Post  Melodrama Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:47 am

Also, guys - if you want the world to be able to see your forum/topic/whatever, let me know. I made the General Chatroom and my own topics visible to all, but I have left your topics private (therefore invisible). Feel free to ask me if you want the world to see your characters and comments.

I made my own topics visible because I have friends I want to show stuff to (on occasion, at least) and because I have a page about my Skyrim experience/audio fix (it is more or less a "pros/cons and how to fix cons" page).
    ron1n
    ron1n

General Information Empty Re: General Information

Post  ron1n Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:54 am

Melodrama wrote:Also, guys - if you want the world to be able to see your forum/topic/whatever, let me know. I made the General Chatroom and my own topics visible to all, but I have left your topics private (therefore invisible). Feel free to ask me if you want the world to see your characters and comments.

I made my own topics visible because I have friends I want to show stuff to (on occasion, at least) and because I have a page about my Skyrim experience/audio fix (it is more or less a "pros/cons and how to fix cons" page).

Yeah can make mine visible. Doubt I'll be linking it but never know.
    Melodrama
    Melodrama
    Admin

Post  Melodrama Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:39 am

ron1n wrote:Yeah can make mine visible. Doubt I'll be linking it but never know.

Done. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:05 pm