Taferim

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for anyone who enjoys Skyrim to hang out and swap stories.

3 posters

Daedric Artifacts

ron1n
    ron1n

Daedric Artifacts  Empty Daedric Artifacts

Post  ron1n Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:36 am

You guys been grabbing any at all? I've found due to the completely evil nature of my character, that I've acquired quite a few:

Wabbajack
    Staff that turns people into mudcrabs among other random effects. Given to me by Sheogorath

Mace of Molag Bal
    Bad ass looking mace. Stats and damage effects are a little meh, but when you have it equipped and walk past NPC's they'll say stuff like "that mace....get it away from me!"

Ring of Namira
    Lets you eat people for health.

Skull of Corruption
    Basically you power it up by using it on sleeping people (non aggressive action) and it doubles its damage.

Sanguine Rose
    Summons a dremora for 90 seconds.

Savior's Hide
    Resist Magicka and Poison. Kinda shitty, would look good on a barbarian character though.

Funny enough, nearly all of these have involved betraying/killing someone lol So maybe not for any of Lukes characters Razz
    Melodrama
    Melodrama
    Admin

Daedric Artifacts  Empty Re: Daedric Artifacts

Post  Melodrama Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:42 am

ron1n wrote:Funny enough, nearly all of these have involved betraying/killing someone lol So maybe not for any of Lukes characters Razz

Haha true, though I might end up with one or two on my khajiit barbarian. I have gotten the Wabbajack, though. Also, these look to be exactly the same as they were in Oblivion, so I don't think I actually care about getting them. Been there, done that (and all that sort of thing).
    JC_Miller
    JC_Miller

Daedric Artifacts  Empty Dawnsomething

Post  JC_Miller Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Do I think it's Meridias quest. She's one of the good Daedric dudes + easy quest and you get a pretty good sword called....Dawn something...but yea it's pretty cool, it starts glowing when enemies are near like Frodos sword.
    Melodrama
    Melodrama
    Admin

Post  Melodrama Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:37 pm

JC_Miller wrote:Do I think it's Meridias quest. She's one of the good Daedric dudes + easy quest and you get a pretty good sword called....Dawn something...but yea it's pretty cool, it starts glowing when enemies are near like Frodos sword.

Nice! I'll be looking out for that then! Very Happy
    ron1n
    ron1n

Post  ron1n Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:27 pm

Ah really? I've had that quest in my inventory for ages T_T

Yeah are all the same. Still, pretty decent gear some of them.

I just got spellbreaker too. If I actually used shields, would be pretty awesome. Actually brings up a small like 'ward' graphic when your raise it in this that blocks 50 points of magic damage.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:11 pm