Taferim

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for anyone who enjoys Skyrim to hang out and swap stories.

3 posters

My awesome stealth moment

GT Mippey

My awesome stealth moment Empty My awesome stealth moment

Post  GT Mippey Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:56 am

I just had an awesome moment, so I thought I'd share it Smile

I got a task ages ago to kill the leader of Lost Knife Hideout, and I was in the area so I thought I may as well go do it. So I decide, this dungeon, I'll brush up on my sneak skills. After sneakily killing my way through the first section with a few open fights, I enter the second area of the dungeon.
    And things got cool.
    As I entered, there was a room up ahead with 3 bandits chatting. "How can I get past them?" I think. So I shoot an arrow into the room across the other side, and they all draw their weapons and run in. I quickly move into the room and hide in a corner near the door they just entered, and they all stroll out together after finding noting. I slip past them, and stealthily kill off 2 more bandits on the way to the leader.
    Now, the leader was in a massive chamber with a cliff overlooking it. About 5 bandits were around him, most of them too powerful to kill in one shot. So, I pick off the weakest one first, who happens to be isolated. I sneak my way across the top of the clif, and look down.
    I'm wondering how the hell to kill them, I'll have to draw them into battle, but I like the stealth approach. And I have an amazing idea.
    I shoot the bandit leader. Sure enough, he has shitloads of health and is barely phased. He starts running to where I shot from, up the cliff, but I'm still undiscoverd, so I quickly make my way back to the room entrance and hide there, waiting for all 4 bandits to pass me.
    Now there's 4 bandits standing on the edge of a cliff.
    I run up behind them, and use my unrelenting force shout at full power.
    Bye bye bandits Smile
    Melodrama
    Melodrama
    Admin

My awesome stealth moment Empty :D

Post  Melodrama Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:49 pm

Brilliant Very Happy
    JC_Miller
    JC_Miller

My awesome stealth moment Empty Stealth Moment

Post  JC_Miller Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:33 pm

With my Imperial agent I killed an entire fort of Stormcloaks without a single one knowing I was there Razz so good! until I realised I'd killed the Imperial guys as well

Sponsored content

My awesome stealth moment Empty Re: My awesome stealth moment

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:50 pm