Taferim

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for anyone who enjoys Skyrim to hang out and swap stories.

3 posters

Hilarious Stories

Edokhiin

Hilarious Stories Empty Hilarious Stories

Post  Edokhiin Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:51 pm

So I was chillin' in Riverwood, and some 'Hired Thugs' come up to me, and they want to kill me. So I panic (a archery speced rouge) and bolt for the nearest gaurd, and the just ignore me! So run for the nearest building hoping they wont come inside, so i run into the inn.

Inside the Inn, and one of the guys is already inside, i sprint and pop off a few arrows, killing one of the Thug. Then Sven the loveable bard comes to my aid, distracting one of the Thug so that I can kill him, (the inn keep and drunk are hiding in the corner). The Thugs then killed poor sweet sven, and in a rage I butcher the last thug with two steel daggers.

Hilarious Stories B8muE

I then run to sven, and weep at his loss, we shared some good times double crossing that stupid elf hunter, he was young, he was in love, and he had the voice of an angel, if only i could hear Ragnar the Red one last time.

Hilarious Stories L31Q3

I thought Sven a true nord, and in so, deserves a true nordic funeral, so heave his body onto the make shift funeral pyre, which was formally the Inn fireplace.

Hilarious Stories ZP6Ob

After I drank myself silly on ale, to celebrate the life of Sven, then i remembered that I found a note on one of the bodies, and pulled it out.

Hilarious Stories HYTAN

Orgnar? Who is Orgnar? I try to recolect who i have wronged, and then it hit me, who is the most disturbed, vile, disgusting disgrace of a Nord...

Hilarious Stories C7HqV

The Inn's Barman...

and in my pure anger, i released a fury in the arrows into him.

Hilarious Stories 2k0f3

I then take my leave of this hellish inn, and return to the life of the road.

P.S.

On the way back i found a floating dog
    Hilarious Stories QUakS

and a sick man vomiting acid onto a mudcrab.

Hilarious Stories BNlV1
    GT Mippey

Hilarious Stories Empty Re: Hilarious Stories

Post  GT Mippey Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:47 am

Lol!

A simple drinking contest in Whiterun ended with me on the other side of the world, unleashing a bunch of prisinors onto the unsuspecting town of Markoth. Go figure.
    ron1n
    ron1n

Post  ron1n Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:54 am

GT Mippey wrote:Lol!

A simple drinking contest in Whiterun ended with me on the other side of the world, unleashing a bunch of prisinors onto the unsuspecting town of Markoth. Go figure.

lol there's more than one of those quests? The one in Rivten does the same sort of thing haha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:38 am